Friday, December 19, 2008

Snowmen

We have found it very difficult to keep the boys in doors since the first big snow storm. Trish bought them each their own snow tube to use at the park by our house. It is hilarious to see them slide down the hill! Cole holds on with all his life and Jonah just floats around in the middle of the tube but both have huge grins on their faces.

Snowmen were made with the first big storm of the winter. The light fluffy snow makes it hard to make big snowmen. We will have to make a bigger one later for sure! The dog likes to make snowmen as well, he thinks everything is edible.

I am learning that I really need to watch what I say in front of Cole he is such a sponge! I told him the other day that mom is the boss; he must not of heard me very well because he told Trish that I said she was a bus (a big red one at that).




3 comments:

Aimee said...

AWWW!!! Seriously, could they be any cuter? Drew, I am so glad you are blogging! It's fun to have to look back on...obviously like an online journal.

Cole and Jonah are amazing! I cannot imagine our family without them. You and Trish are great parents. I love that Cole is calling Trish a BUS!!

jilljohnson said...

I love little kids and they way the twist what we say sometime. Your little boys are so cute, you are going to have a fun christmas with two little boy on the go.

KW said...

Too cute! It was good seeing you guys. Glad to see you figured out how to play some awesome music-love nickleback!