Friday, July 18, 2008
Bear River Lodge
This weekend we went to the Bear River Lodge with Trish's family, we had a great time hiking, fishing and four-wheeling. The weather was perfect, highs in the mid 70's and chilly evenings. The boys seemed to have a lot of fun, they love to be outdoors.
Trish,Cole and Jonah patiently waiting for a fish to bite (Whitney Reservoir). Unfortunately the fish were not biting. I guess that is why its called fishing and not catching.
The hardest part of four-wheeling is determining who gets to drive! Cole and Jonah would both cry every time we would make them get off.
Cole catching his first fish. I had to cast for him but he hooked and reeled it in all by himself. I now understand a bit better the frustration my dad must have had fishing with me. I probably spent more time undoing snags and tangles than actually fishing. It was neat to see his face light up with excitement! All in all it was a fun trip and I look forward to doing more fishing and camping with Trish and the boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment