Friday, July 25, 2008

Gateway

It has been another hot day here, we have been looking for fun things to do since I have been off work since Thursday. We decided that we should go to Gateway and cool off a bit. We usually don't go out to eat, i guess that we had forgotten how hard it is to eat out with the boys. We were quickly reminded as we had dinner at the food court why we don't eat out very often. There are way too many distractions to get the kids to eat. Luckily we made it through dinner and a little shopping so that we could enjoy the "sprinklers" as Cole calls them. Cole and Jonah had a lot of fun running in and out of the water. After I took a couple of squirts up my short I gave in and got just as wet at the boys (by the way I probably had just as much fun as the boys did).


No comments: