Saturday evening we went up Big Cottonwood canyon and hiked up to Donut Falls. The hike was just right for the kids Cole did well but had to be carried a bit, Jonah was the envy of most of the hikers we passed by. This was the first time that Jonah had been in the back pack and seemed to enjoy "hanging out". We wanted to get him used to riding in it. We are toying with the idea of using it when we go to Boston. Alexandra, Adrienne and the kids came with us, we were glad that they were able to come. The hike was quite comfortable with the temperature being in the low 70's and overcast. It was fun watching the kids play, Jonah loved the water and Cole loved throwing rocks in the water. On the way down it was fun to watch Adrienne chase Mason down the trail. It reminded me of when we were younghiking with our dad.



4 comments:
What great photo's! Someone's a photographer... Miss you guys. Come see us soon - K? We'll call you next time we're in SL.
I told you I was going to check out your blog! Your boys are so cute and I'm so dissapointed that I didn't get to see them today! I'm adding you to my blogging list!
Hi Trish. Your blog is so cute!! Your kids are adorable. Congrats on your new baby...he is such a cutie!
It was great meeting your boys! Isn't it funny how you run into people in the strangest places? Keep in touch Drew. More lunch, golf, whatever.
Post a Comment