Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Boston

Boston was a blast! We got to spend eight action packed days with Nans and Pops (as Cole calls them). Everything was so green and lush, I could easily see myself living there. We got to do a lot of traveling, we saw Nantasket Beach, Downtown Boston, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont. The boys were sure sad we we got home, Cole asked Trish "where is Nans and Pop?" Trish was heartbroken to tell them that they were were at their house and we would have to wait until they came home in January to see them again.




4 comments:

Brian said...

What about the Red Sox?? I would love to see Fenway. Sounds like you had a great time. Were you there last week?

Drew said...

We rode the train by fenway station and could see the ball park. We didn't have time to get off and get a good look.The boys did get some Red Sox hats! I can't wait until they can get into sports! Yes, we were there last week.

Aimee said...

I love the video! You are getting awesome at photography, Drew! When we finally get our camera (in like 30 years) you'll have to give me some tips!

Natalie said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a great time. I'm jealous. We're due for a trip. Your boys are so dang cute too. We're coming to SLC next week so we'll give you a call.