it was time to get off. I was told that Jonah really had a good time too. Jonah is a very bold little boy, not much frightens him. I was also told that Jonah won't pet the animals he just wants to smack them! Maybe it is he way of coping with being the little brother. Jonah enjoyed the witches but Cole wasn't so sure about them. I asked Cole if he was scared of the witches, he told me in an unsure voice " No, they aren't real". I think he was still seeking confirmation that they were fake!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Gardner Village
it was time to get off. I was told that Jonah really had a good time too. Jonah is a very bold little boy, not much frightens him. I was also told that Jonah won't pet the animals he just wants to smack them! Maybe it is he way of coping with being the little brother. Jonah enjoyed the witches but Cole wasn't so sure about them. I asked Cole if he was scared of the witches, he told me in an unsure voice " No, they aren't real". I think he was still seeking confirmation that they were fake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like you have been having a lot of fun. Your boys are so cute.
Post a Comment