Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Spider Men !!!
Just the other night I noticed Jonah doing something weird with his hands and legs. As I asked him what he was doing, Cole came running downstairs and started playing in the same fashion as Jonah. I then caught on that they were playing spider man because of their red pajamas! It was hilarious to see these to mimic what they thought spider man does! Trish and I laughed for almost a good hour watching them play. I guess Cole remembers watching spider man once with me, I don't know how Jonah knows spider man as we have never watched it with him. I love how creative they can be and how much they like playing with us!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Drew,
I keep forgetting to look in on this site. We love what you've done and will keep closer tabs on it for additional input about the family.
Thanks,
Jim
Post a Comment