
We decided that we needed to get out of town for the long weekend and ended up in not so warm St. George. The weather was
definitely better than at home although it was a little cooler than we thought it might be. It was the first time that I remember going down and seeing snow in southern Utah.
The boys love Nana's playhouse and all of the fun that we had there. They really enjoyed looking at the ducks and swan that are in the pond behind the house. Because it was so chilly we didn't get to do as much as we wanted outside but we enjoyed all the sunshine we could get.
I don't know why I like these two photos other than they have my beautiful wife in them. This weekend was our 10 year anniversary! I cant believe how fast 10 years have gone and I can't wait to spend the next 100 with her. I love how great she looks even with my old sweatshirt on!


We spent one of the days climbing around the red rocks! They are so much fun! I love being out with the boys! Cole is such a ham he just loves to make his "say cheese" face and Jonah was hard to watch he is so adventurous that we had to make him stop trying to climb everything.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. I am sorry the weather was not perfect. Happy 10th Anv. I still remember your wedding recepition.
How Fun!! At least the sun was out.
Happy Anniversary!
Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment