Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Colors

We decided to go for a ride and check out the leaves changing colors, and had a pleasant time walking around. I think that the boys were just excited to be able to run around and explore. Cole is getting to be such a good big brother, he is always wanting to hold Jonah's hand and lead him around. The weather has been so good lately we just had to get out. It seems that a lot of the leaves in the higher elevations have already fallen off the trees. Many of the oaks are still changing. I love autumn, it's my favorite time of year, the air is cool and crisp and the scenery is fantastic.



1 comment:

Natalie said...

The boys are darling! So glad I get to check in on you guys every once in a while. It's really fun to play around with a decent camera isn't it? Love the nature pics.