Thursday, October 16, 2008
Movie Night
Monday night we got the boys bathed and in their new pajamas so that we could watch "Ratatouille" together as a family. After getting everyone snuggled in with their slippers, pillows and blankets we started to watch the movie. Fifteen minutes later Trish and I were still watching and the boys were playing trucks. Oh well, we tried. Cole actually became more interested later on when Jonah had gone to bed. Good movie and a fun night
. Trish has been making popcorn lately and for some reason I can't get enough of it! I've heard that popcorn isn't necessarily bad for you, it's just the butter and salt that is. I don't care what anyone says it still tastes good!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my gosh! I have the cutest nephews in the world! Seriously, cutest pictures EVER!
Post a Comment